Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Dues and Fees

Just a reminder...

Dues for the 2009-2010 year will be $31 for active members and $8 for college girls. Treasurer Brenda will be happy to begin collecting dues at our August 10th meeting.

In addition, we neglected to collect the $15 initiation fee from our new initiates on Monday evening (too much going on!). We will need to get that as soon as possible and have them sign Form VP-6 so Sarah can get that sent in within the next 30 days.

I thought I saw someone circulating a paper to get our newest member's email addresses (I only have a couple of those). If you have those, please share!

2 comments:

  1. Karen... when you get that info let me know so I can get the paperwork where I need to get it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sarah...I spoke with Brenda today and even though that is technically a VP form/job, she told me that she has always done that, so I promised to get that to her tomorrow. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete