Saturday, June 13, 2009

Remember this Day?


Robin, Brenda, Diana, Janet, and Betty at the Registration Table

Elinor and Reba

Mary Supervising our Art Show

Cindy, Nancy, and Carolyn (Stephens) Showing Art Winners

Province I Convention October 24, 1992 at The French Lick Springs Resort

Just to give you an idea as to how we can use our blog, I posted these pictures from my Province Convention way back when! Old pictures, new pictures, thoughts, ideas... we can include anything Tri Kappa here!

If you were there that day, how about sharing a memory?

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. I'll start by sharing some good advice Betty Cromwell gave me that day. Of course I was a little frantic anyway, but when they ran out of food for the Continental breakfast, I was beside myself! As we were getting ready to officially open the meeting, I asked Betty if I should say anything to the group about the problem, and she told me, "Don't point out a mistake or problem. Of course, if someone asks, you must address it, but don't bring it to everyone's attention." This turned out to be good advice, because actually there were only a few who knew we had run out of food. Since then, there have been other times that I've thought of Betty's comment, and followed her advice. Lesson learned - Things aren't always as bad as YOU think they are!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember the reaction to our Tri Kappa "collars"; everyone thought that we were so innovative and they appreciated knowing who the worker bees were!

    ReplyDelete