Thursday, June 11, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
This blog is a place for members of Delta Chapter of Tri Kappa to catch up with one another and find out what's going on in our chapter. Read about the latest chapter projects, deadlines, and important meeting information. Feel free to let your sisters know what's going on with you, as well. Taking a trip? Post the pictures! Needing a little prayer or happy thoughts sent your way? Let us know! Remember - "She doeth little kindnesses that others leave undone."
It is certainly a great way to stay in touch while we are not meeting during the summer! If we stay connected better, maybe we won't have so many of us go inactive. I know that when I miss a few meetings, I feel like an outsider when I get back to a meeting because I don't know what is going on. With this blog we can keep everyone updated and make suggestions too. Sweet!
ReplyDeleteThanks for doing the tutorial email, Karen. I realized while reading it that I didn't do a subject line when I posted. Blogging is different from Facebook - you have to sign in each time to post. Cindy's right; if we can get everyone actively using blogging then we can connected.
ReplyDelete