For those of you using your Kappa Calendar and following the instructions for each day, I urge you to take a minute and count your coins. You'll be surprised how a little bit every few days adds up! I am preparing for a super busy week, so I thought I would go ahead and put in my change through next Monday (especially since I won't be at the meeting) and I was amazed to have saved $4.50...exactly...I didn't even add a few to round up! If even five people have done this, we'll have a nice little contribution to our General Fund.Another plus to doing this has been that it sort of forces me to think about Tri Kappa each day...not that thinking about Tri Kappa is a bad thing, I would just remember things I needed to do or think of our members and remember all the good things we do. For those of you who have done this, what are your thoughts? Is it worth continuing? I promise that my feelings won't be hurt if you don't want to do this again! Just share your thoughts...

I am happy to continue it so that the General Fund can grow at a steady rate. Some of your calendar activities also helped me think of being kinder to others with compliments and thoughtful chores. We could even submit ideas for the calendar activities.
ReplyDelete