
...just wanted to let everyone know that I purchased one of the fleece blankets at Wal-Mart for $4.00. They are in rolls similar to the one at left with a wrapper around the middle (shouldn't have thrown away the packaging or I could give you more details - oops!). They are in a bin in a central aisle towards the back of the store fairly close to bedding and picture frames.
I washed the blanket on delicate (as I do with all fleece) and dried it in the dryer. It seemed to do just fine - no shedding or pilling. Keep in mind - these are not the highest quality blankets, but I think they would do just fine for our bags. They would certainly be a comfort and would be something a child could call their own. At $4.00, this would be something individuals could pick up and donate, as able.

Thanks for the information on the fleece, Karen. I plan to pick one up each time I see the bin for awhile, then I'll have a stack to contribute.
ReplyDeleteI picked up a navy one the other day.
ReplyDelete